This intensive one-day class will dive into many different shooting setups that will lead to seamless composited images. From shooting on a plain backdrop and moving the subject somewhere else entirely, to drastically enhancing a scene that we set ourselves, we will learn how to take an image from boring to extraordinary through the use of creative shooting techniques and Photoshop. Everyone will have the chance to edit along and will receive an hour-long image editing tutorial at the end of the class to take home. Finally, we will talk about how to brand, market, and sell your images in the fine art world and beyond. You will learn:
1. How to move subjects to a different background.
2. How to add more images to your original to create an enhanced photograph.
3. How to manipulate light and color in Photoshop.
4. How to license your images and sell them through galleries.
5. How to print, edition, and choose paper for your prints.
6. How to brand and market your work.