This is a PPA Continuing Education Course. PPA members who attend will receive 1 Merit!
Have you ever wondered if adding a drone to your current work would be worth your investment? Is offering your clients a new perspective of photography worth the headache? This class will help you answer all those questions and more. We will cover:
• what it takes to add drone work into your current photography business
• when and where it is safe to fly
• FAA rules and regulations for flying
• Reading aeronautical maps
• air space
• what it takes to prepare for the Part 107 exam
• how weather effects flying conditions
• drone apps and communications
• liability and FAA waivers
• processing your photographs
• how to market and add drone work to your current business.
• If weather permits, we will be flying.
Lisa is Certified Professional Photographer in Dartmouth, MA. She is a FAA licensed Drone Pilot and holds PPA’s Drone Certificate. Her aerial photographs have been incorporated into her wedding and commercial imagery.